Early on Saturday we were up and headed to the park again for a full day of playing. From 9-5 we played and played. no naps for either of my kids and they did GREAT! I am so proud of them. The "dad's and mom's" Switched off with the kids so that we adults could enjoy the big waterslides at times. They were so much fun. I think that Carissa and Celeste got more of kick out of my facial expressions and screaming while headed backwards than anything, don't you girls think? I would go back just for those, they were great! When we headed home we were not 2 minutes out of the parking lot and both boys crashed. It was a full, busy day and VERY fun! We are definetly going to plan another trip there in the future!
StoryTime

Meeting the Wolf (i forget his name)
Meeting the Wolf (i forget his name)
Macade loved the lilly pads!
The water park.

And last but not least. Bryan thought it would be great to have Me, Carissa and Celeste race across the lillypads to see who got the fastest time. By timing us, he decided to film us. Well for your amusment, here i am taking my turn. I have no idea who won, but i did cruise pretty fast across for an old gal:-) My facial expressions say it all! (And now Bryan you can't use this as blackmail since i just posted it for all to see...HA HA)






4 comments:
Oh fun Tessa. And as always...the kiddos are so cute. Good job on the Lilly Pads. I laughed my guts out. Super great!
Dang you were fast on those lily pads! I really think you won, although I'm glad you went before me, because I got my idea of how to cross from you!
We should totally go again! If anything, to hear you scream down those slides!! Thanks again for coming with us!!
And great pre-emptive strike - Bryan would have totally used that for blackmail!!! :)
LOVED your movie. It sounds like you all had a BLAST. I have wanted to go down there for a long time and I think that we will head there since you all had such a great time. Thanks for the great video and pictures. You are the BEST!
looks like soo much fun! Those lili pads look hard, but you mastered them! :) Nice one year pics too! What a handsome boy!
Post a Comment