Monday, June 14, 2010
Boys will be Boys
The boys were out playing yesterday and about 15-20 minutes apart they both took head-first falls into the concrete. They are both sporting some tough bruises. You can't see Mac's too well but he has a HUGE goose egg probably the size of a golf ball. Brax's you can see better, his is a big scrape down his forehead. Poor little guys. But they were both very tough kids. We told Macade that the girls will love it. Now when he sees it in the mirror he says "I got this so the girls will love me." Such a funny kid! What can you do...boys will be boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Such cute boys!! I ran into Rosie this last week, and she was so excited when I told her how cute your boys are, and what an amazing mom you are. And I love their dinosaur PJs. Miles had ones like those when he was 6 months old, and I LOVED them and I made him wear them almost every night until he couldn't stretch his legs straight. Your boys are sooo adorable. Love ya!!!
Oh my goodness....where on earth did they get those horrible head wounds??? I am so glad that they can smile even though it looks like someone threw them to the ground.
Oh man! That's crazy! I can actually see Mac's a little better as far as the actually bump. But you can see more of the wound on Brax's. Poor guys! Still cute as ever though!
What is it about kids? They are ALWAYS hurting themselves :) Those are pretty good bumps though, impressive. It is amazing how kiddos can bounce back right?
You can totally see Macade's goose egg! And you're right. Chicks love guys with goose eggs and scars. It shows them how tough those guys are :)
Post a Comment