1.
Lately Macade has been all about having another baby. He is always talking about a sister and how we need to get him and Braxton a little sister. Here was the newest convo I had with my silly guy:
Macade: Why are you not having French Toast with us this morning?
Me: I just don't want to.
Macade: Oh, because it is not on your diet.
Me: That's right. I gotta loose this chub
Macade (with a very excited tone to his voice): Oh, so that you can have another baby in your tummy. You can get my baby sister!!!
2.
Macade is growing too fast. I am always telling him this.
Me : Mac, you need to stop growing. you are growing too fast.
Mac: I can't stop growing.
Me: Why
Mac: Because i need to have food. You need to give me Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner everyday or else i will starve and then you can't enjoy me!
Me: Well that is a good point. So what if we just skip snacks and slow you down a bit!
Mac (with an exasperated look on his face): mom, those are the most important meals of the day!
3.
Me: Mac i love you with all my heart>
Mac: Mom i love you with a cherry on top
Me: Mac, i love you with whipped cream on top
Mac: I love you with a huge bite on top!!!!
All these convos were just this morning. Imagine these all day. What makes me get out of bed in the morning are my silly little guys. Worth every moment!!!!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh he is just a little gem! I think you should keep him! And I think he's right, they need a little sister! I know you're practicing, but maybe it's time for the big game! Just sayin! :) Love you!
Yes....a sister IS in order. Macade is the sweetest little man. I adore you Tessa and I really appreciate all the work that you are doing on my behalf. You ROCK!
He is so cute! I love him. Kids say the best things. I can't wait to see all of you in July. It just can't come soon enough.
Post a Comment