Monday, June 14, 2010
Family Room Camping
Macade had wanted to go camping over one weekend but it had started to rain so we had to change our plans. Instead, we camped in the family room. The boys loved setting up the tent and playing in it. Not much sleep was acheived but it was still a wonderful memory they will hold!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
The boys will remember this fun camping trip for a long time. These are the things that they will stay up late talking to each other about, when they are supposed to be sleeping. Too cute.
I can't believe how old Braxton is looking! This is not acceptable!
I can't wait to go camping with you guys this summer!!! And I think no sleeping may be involved in our camping experience too!
Super cute!! I love this idea. I love that none of you got any sleep.
Post a Comment