Monday, June 14, 2010

New Activity

For my birthday Cory's parents bought me a new bike. For Cory's upcoming birthday we went in together to get him a bike. Then they gave us their childs bike trailer and the attachable tandom bike. So our new activity since the weather has been wonderful is biking. The kids love to go on bike rides wether it is down the street, around the lake, or by the water, they are in heaven and love it. It is a great family activity and i love doing it with them!


Here is Braxton in the bike trailer.
Both boys enjoying the ride

Daddy and Brax waiting to go


Mom and Mac chillin with our new toys

4 comments:

Chris said...

Tessa, your bike is pretty cool. I really like that attachment for Macade to ride on.

Happy birthday to Cory & Tessa!

Andrea M said...

I agree....I have seen them around once in a while....glad you have one.

Kaylinn said...

Really great gift Tess! I love this. And I love the shirt you're sporting in the last picture. ;)

Celeste Pearson said...

I love the tandem bike! And the trailer! It looks like a ton of fun!