Monday, October 27, 2008

Early Birthday

With Macade's birthday coming up this saturday and him turning the big 2 we headed up to Cory's parents house this Sunday to celebrate early with them. we are having another party for him on his real birthday on Saturday with some of his friends. Here are some pictures of his early birthday celebration!

Helping mommy test the cake frosting

This is the cake for the early celebration. Another to come for his other party.

Macade at the party

3 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

Time flies I can't believe Macade is already turning 2! We miss you guys wish we could be there to celebrate. Oh well at least we have plans to see each other for Thanksgiving

Kaylinn said...

So great Tessa! I'm jealous of your cake crafting skills!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Hey tess! He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 2!! That's crazy! Time goes by so fast. I wanted to let you know that i've got my blog up and running. It's been a long time since I started it, but I know what I'm doing now! My URL is brittanyandbud.blogspot.com. Check it out! I'll send you an email too, just in case you don't get this.