Thursday, October 23, 2008

Play Time

With winter coming and the weather getting worse I decided that i needed to be more creative with things to do with my son. I can no longer just open the door and let him run in and out since its cold and wet. We can only go to the library so often and the park is kind of a downer when all is wet and its way cold outside. So i pull out the things i have been buying over time and try to get Macade as active as i can. we can only watch Finding Nemo so many times!

Here is Macade playing with Playdough. he loves it.
I pull out my cookie cutters and my rolling
pin and away he goes!!


2 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

Great idea! Playdough is so good for kids it lets them use their imagination. Macade is so cute. He is getting so grown up.

Kaylinn said...

First Tessa, when did you get all into blogging! I'm BEHIND! I didn't know that you had 4 posts up since your cars make over! I LOVE IT!!!! And good idea, playdough is a great idea. You can get a lot of good ideas from mom's blogs just by surfing them...or so I've noticed. ;)