Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

This year Macade was a pirate. The costume was put together from everywhere. The pants were from Goodwill and i cut the bottoms in zigzag, the shirt is just a dress shirt, his sword is from walmart, and the other acessories are from my mom's costume box when we were kids. We headed out to our ward trunk-or-treat and he loved it. He loved saying trick or treat and he was so happy. it was a very enjoyable night! And i must say, he is the cutest Pirate i have ever seen!

All Ready. Our little Pirate
Macade and his good friend Leisle
"Trick-or-Treat"
Daddy and his Pirate
Mommy and her Pirate

"ARRRRR"
Here's to Loot!


4 comments:

ramirezinthesun said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! Very creative Tessa cute costume!!

Lesley Wright said...

He is the cutest pirate I've ever seen. He is on the fridge here so every time I get a drink I get to see his cute face.

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! It's crazy just rfom the time I saw him. So hello!!! Where is the belly bump picture! You need to put one up! ASAP! I'm waiting!

Kaylinn said...

Tessa!!! You did so good with his costume! I'm so jealous of your happy little life!