Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ode to the Library

So i have found that my favorite past time is reading. I can burn through a good book in a few days. I just have to give a shout out to the library. How can you get any better. Free book when you want, Any book you want, if they don't have it they will order it for you! It can be story book, or anything you feel like reading about such as cooking, gardening, decorating, children, etc. I take macade to the kids section and read with him and play with the puzzles and toys at least once a week. They have story time for the kids that we go to every wednesday and Macade loves it. i just have to encourage all who enjoy reading or are looking for things to do with your kids, head to your local library and check it out. they offer great things! I love the Library!!

To check out the books i have been reading or want to read go my website: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/781667?view=main

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Hey there! I totally agree...the library is a wonderful thing. We go to our weekly story time as often as possible! And I'm so glad to find your blog. :) You'll have to check mine out too: teeplespeoples.blogspot.com
And HUGE congrats on the new little boy to be joining your family soon. It's a huge jump to go from one to two kiddos, but we love it! Please let us know when we can come and meet him!

Lesley Wright said...

Holy smokes Tessa. I had no idea that you have read all those books. I like to read now. But I had a bad experience at the library when I checked out a book not knowing anything about it. It was really graphic when it came to the love scene. Now that you have rated all those I can go and check them out. Thanks.

Kaylinn said...

Tessa! I am so proud. Another post!!! Its so great when I can read up on your life. LOVE IT!!!

ramirezinthesun said...

Hi honey!!! We miss you guys I cant believe how big that boy got he is such a cutie pie.. I love this site!! :P Life will be so much easier and keeping in touch with everyone too. I cant wait to see pics on the new little guy in Feb.. We love you