Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holiday Treats

Alright, i love the holidays coming around because it gives me a great excuse to get into the kitchen and bake some treats. I don't do it for just us because then i usually am the one who ends up eating them all. So i make the fun festive treats and give them to friends! Yesterday for FHE we made Carmel Apples and gave them to friends. It was fun to get Macade and Cory in there working on them. Macade calls them Apple Treats. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas so i can make more!!!

3 comments:

Kaylinn said...

How creative Tessa. Isn't it wonderful how service to others makes you feel all happy inside. And I love that Macade is talking so much now! And I love that you're a blogger now. double! Hugs

Lesley Wright said...

Yum! I love caramel apples they are the best. I bet you brightened up their day and a great bonding activity.

The Kenyons said...

Hey Tessa! I had no idea you are expecting! That is so fun! Congrats! We just had girl #2 in August...check out our blog! www.richnmichkenyon.blogspot.com.
Hope you guys are doing well! Will you be up in WA for the holidays? Let us know if you are!