Monday, July 6, 2009

Just Darn Cute

Just some random pictures that I took. I love my little family. I thank God every day for my adorable family! I love them so much. You never understand a mother's love until you are one! Being a mom and a wife is the best thing in the world.

5 comments:

ramirezinthesun said...

Your family is adorable!! I love your little rollie pollie he is sooooooo CUTE!!! Macade was a beautiful baby now a very beautiful little boy!

Andrea M said...

Amen Sistah....Can I hear AMEN!!! You are so right about loving family and having a loving family too. Your fam ROCKS. I especially love my little boyfriend. He is so delicious to kiss. Don't tell Dave...but he might have some stiff competition in Braxton.

Lesley Wright said...

I love your family too! I think that Braxton is looking more and more like Macade. They are SO cute.

Kaylinn said...

Oh tessa, you are getting so good at keeping us all posted on your blog! LOVE IT! Now I need to be better!

Celeste Pearson said...

You do have a cute little family! You guys are going to have to beat off all the girls with sticks when your boys get older!