Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flower Garden

Macade loves to help me water the flower beds i have in the back yard. It is one of his chores and luckily he likes this one. (Well, actually, he likes most of them. Odd. I will enjoy this while i can!!)
Little cutie watering!
My relief Society is doing a Zucchini growing contest! Its my first time growing anything edible. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

ramirezinthesun said...

He so cute Little Mr.Helper. Just curious what are his chores and schedule for the day I am trying to figure somthing out for adrian and prepare for the baby.

Petersens said...

What a good helper. Good luck with your contest! I bet you do great!

The Ross Family said...

Jessica, macade's schedule is pretty simple. Routine is key in our lives. Children thrive off it. So its up at about 7am, breakfast and dressed and play. Snack around 10am lunch at 12pm and settle down. That could include reading, we have 2 nap time movies. then its potty and nap at 1pm. Up at about 3pm, snack, play, dinner at about 5:30pm settle down at 7:30 (Bath, scriptures, prayer, books, potty, night time drink) and bed at eight. some of his chores include watering, dusting, doing his dishes, taking out the trash.

Celeste Pearson said...

I need to get my kids doing some chores! Macade is such a good helper! I always tell people I'm having kids so that in a few years they will all clean my house and I can sit back and eat bon-bons! Good luck with your zuchinni!