Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Funny Comment!!

Alright, i went on a posting spree today so make sure you read the 3 post today if you have some time to waste:-) So today I was getting Macade ready and we went into the bathroom to do his hair. He is in dire need of a haircut so i could not do my normal spike because it looked really odd with such long hari. So i styled it in a mohawk instead. It was the first time i had done this. When i was all done i told him to look in the mirror at his new style. He turned and smiled and said...

"Am I a dinasour today?"

Ha Ha. I did not even think of that. That it looked like a fin on one of his dinasours. Kids think of the funniest things. I laughed pretty hard at that one. I love this kid. He brings such joy into my life!

7 comments:

Diana said...

What a cute dinosaur! I love it!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

What a funny little boy. He's a hoot!

Lesley Wright said...

I laughed so hard that was too cute. He is so funny I wish we could see each other more.

Kaylinn said...

Oh girl...that is dang freekin cute! Love that!!!

ramirezinthesun said...

Ha ha he is so cute what a funny little boy!!

Celeste Pearson said...

I love his hair! He matches Braxton's cute little hairdo! You inspire me to actually do my own kids hair...

Petersens said...

Little kids are the best! And he really is the cutest Dinosaur I've ever seen!