Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4 months

Crazy to think i have had little Braxton for 4 months already. Time has gone so fast. I cherish every moment with my little monkey and love him to pieces. Some new things that Braxton does:

-Able to grab things with his hands. Loves playing with toys now
-Loves to read book by himself, mom, macade or dad!
-Has great foot eye coordination
-Rolls from his back to his tummy
-Loves tummy time
-Loves when i sing songs to him and Macade
-Smiles and giggles all the time
-Is a little dare devil. No Fear just like his brother!

6 comments:

ramirezinthesun said...

OH my goodness, Tessa he is so super adorable!!! Those are great pics of him.

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Those are some great pictures! He's looking more like Macade. Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Heidi Prince said...

you and your kids are adorable! hope all is well!

ricks family said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I love when they can start to hold their head up.

Celeste Pearson said...

I can't believe he is already 4 months! It seems like yesterday that you had him! And he is so adorable - he and Macade are looking so much alike!

Lesley Wright said...

I love Braxton! He is so cute! Doesn't the time go so fast. I can't believe that he rolls from his back to his tummy. I can't get Carter to even stay on his belly for 2 seconds before he rolls over to his back. How do you get him to do it?