So I said that I would post pictures of my Daddy's funeral. It was a difficult day to get through, as you can imagine, but really a beautiful one. David and Trent both spoke followed by Jeff and Kris Page singing "Consider the Lilies". Then it was closed by Uncle Doug, Daddy's brother. It was a wonderful tribute for my Father!!
The Pallbearers were honored to carry my Father to his final resting place in Salt Lake City Cemetary. They included some of my Dad's dearest friends: Barrie Brewer and Steve Kambell. Of course my brothers: David Wright & Trenton Wright. My husband and brother-in-law: Cory Ross & Mark Morrell and my Dad's brother and brother-in-law: Doug Wright & Kirk Mackert. What a sight to see!
The Family. Grandma Wright on the end (Daddy's mom)
The beautiful coffin and vault
Family
Daddy's Beautiful Final Resting Place! It truely was the most beautiful place in the cemetary. Daddy does not deserve anything less!!!






3 comments:
I love your cute new background!
I've been through this and I don't even know what to say! There is nothing anyone can say to make any of it easier, except for knowing the gospel and knowing you'll see him again! That's the only thing that keeps me going (That and loving family and friends). And to know they are in the best place ever! I love you Tessa!
The pictures are so nice and the place seems perfect for your dad. We love you!
Post a Comment