Today is Cory's birthday. He is slowly creeping toward the year he exits out of his twenties while his beautiful, youthful wife still has quite a few years till she exits her "youth". I asked Macade what he wanted to get Daddy for his birthday and he said balloons! So we went to the party store and he picked out the balloons for daddy all by himself. He was very proud. I told Cory i would make him any cake his little heart desired, his dream cake. Really, any shape, flavor, type, texture, ingredients, anything. You know what he chose...Rainbow chip cake from a box with rainbow chip frosting. I love my simple husband. So here is a shout out to the love of my life....Happy Birthday honey. I love you so much!
Macade, Braxton and Daddy with his birthday balloons!
Cory's Dream Cake:-)
9 comments:
Yum! I am totally with him on the Rainbow Chip cake and icing, that's heaven in a box! Happy Birthday Cory!
Happy Birthday buddy! We'll have to get together for dinner sometime soon.
Happy Birthday Cory! Birthdays are always great. May you have many more to come.
Love,
The Mathison's
Rainbow chip... MMmmmmm. :) Looks like you guys had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tessa you will always look young and hot you have great genes.
Happy Late Birthday Cory! That was a cute present that Macade gave you.
Happy Birthday Cory! That is so funny he chose that cake because that is my husbands FAVORITE cake. I know I can make him the happiest man in the world just by making him that cake. It is pretty yummy though! Good choice!
I was just teasing James yesterday that he was going to be 29 this year and that I was only going to be 26...for some reason it doesn't seem to bother him! Hope Cory had a great bday!
How awesome that all he wanted was the rainbow chip cake! Atleast you made it a layer cake instead of sticking it in a 9x13! And stop throwing your "youthfulness" in all of us old people's faces!!! :) Haha just kidding! Sort of...
Post a Comment