Macade and Daddy, He played in the Water, threw rocks and rode his bike! (And no, i am not talking about Cory:-)
Braxton and Mommy enjoying life!
We've got another one who loves being outside. He loved dangling his feet in the water!
It's Easier Said than Done!
Braxton and Mommy enjoying life!
We've got another one who loves being outside. He loved dangling his feet in the water!
3 comments:
I love those chubby rolly legs that Braxton has. They are so stinkin' cute. It looks like everyone had a really nice time with the water. I love living here. It is truly a gorgeous place.
How fun, I really dont remember the sun being out at all when we lived there. Your boys are so adorable. I love Braxton's chubbies so cute. We miss hanging out with you. We are constantly talking and remembering all of our fun times we had together. Jesse said last night that it would be so much fun to live close by and have the boys play together.
What's with kids and throwing rocks in the water? My kids could do it for hours! And what a great idea to make my kids earn this priveledge...I've already started a list for them of things to get done!
Post a Comment