Up here in Washington we have broken every record for summers past. We have had an insane heat wave hit our area causing many problems...one of which is EXTREMELY hot houses. Yes, there is no A/C in any of the homes here because there reallly is no need for them....usually. But this summer says different. This week we have not gone below 95 degrees. Tuesday it was 104 degrees here in Lakewood! Yes, imagine that with no a/c. Lets just say that my house was 89 degrees by 4:00 pm. It was 81 degrees by 9 am. And yes i am opening every window at night sticking all my fans in them trying to cool the house off. But that is hard to do when it only gets as low as 69 degrees at night. *sigh*. Needless to say it is hot, and miserable so Macade, Braxton, Cory and i sat out in our pool for a few hours just to cool off. It is sad when the city is celebrating when we see 85 degrees on the 5 day forcast. Ha Ha!






5 comments:
I am so sorry that you have been going through this. You two boys are so stinkin cute. Braxton is such a chunk, I love it. He is adorable.
Tessa, I also HATE the heat ( read my blog about that very subject). I am crabby, cranky, miserable. All 9 of the daycare kids are the same way. I usually love living here, but not this past week. Thank the good Lord, that it is now mostly cool. I actually had to turn off my bedroom fan as I was cold. I never thought I would ever feel that way again. Talk to you soon.
my goodness! That is hot! Washington is getting all out heat. We've only have maybe 2 hot weeks so far. It's been really nice here. I hope it starts cooling down for you soon! That sounds miserable! Love ya girl!
You have such great pictures of your kids. So fun. And that Braxton is such a husky boy! I love his chubby arms. So cute!!!
It wasn't even that hot in Moab this past weekend and it's the DESERT! Crazy! But way to cool off, and your kids are so cute. Braxton is getting so big!
Post a Comment