Thursday, July 23, 2009
Update
Alright. Just wanted to update on Braxton's "issues". After 3 days of no naps and over a month of waking up once at night taking an hour or more to fall back asleep we have solved the problem! For the last 3 days Braxton has taken 3 amazing naps and has slept 11.5 hours at night without waking for 2 nights in a row! He is back to his happy, sweet, content self! Life is going good again. I have 2 children who are happy and content and they have a mom who is happy and content. The home is just all around a happy place to be again! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You gotta love sleeping babies!
Hurray! I am going to call you to get some pointers (we are going through the same thing). I am going crazy! I feel like throwing objects. I am so frustrated.
What did you do to solve the problem? I know what you mean about getting to your breaking point - sometimes I need a mini-vacation from my kids. Not days, just a few hours. If you ever want to drop your kids off at my house for a few hours for a break just let me know! I'm home almost every day after noon!
Post a Comment