Thursday, March 3, 2011

Drumroll Please...

Its A GIRL!
We are very excited to welcome our first daughter into our family. Now i am thinking "oh my heck, i only have 4 months to get ready for this little girl!!!
Our little angel

The Gender Shot. (I love that she put an arrow there. Too funny)

8 comments:

ricks family said...

Congrats guys! You will love having a little girl, and I am sure the boys will love their little sister.

Chris said...

Congrats! Little girls are a BLAST and SO much different than boys. It'll be awesome. And I'm sure she'll have Cory wrapped around her tiny little baby fingers. :)

Diana said...

I am so excited for you! You will be the best mommy to your little girl! I am so happy for you guys!

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Yea! Congratulations!! Girls are so fun, and your boys will be the best big brothers.

Petersens said...

Yay! congrats!! Little girls are alot of fun!

Andrea M said...

YES!!!! Girls are so much fun...but the cool thing will be to see her have two of the bestest friends ever, in her two older brothers. They will always be her protector and her persecutors too. That is the great thing about brothers and sisters. LOVE and life are exciting. Can't wait to buy some cute little girl things. Yay for the PINK!

Celeste Pearson said...

So excited for you to have a girl!! You will so be ready - you have lots of people who want to buy you girl stuff :) We'll have to plan a shopping trip!!

Anonymous said...

Aw we have 2 boys and finally got our girl too. It's SO FUN