Sunday, March 1, 2009
Adorable
I was trying to get some pictures of Braxton for our family wall. There is one of Macade naked with a blue blanket that the studio took. Well i tried to recapture that same shot with Braxton so that they can be side by side on the wall. I think his turned out alright for no pro! Although the subject makes the picture and i had a pretty good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So cute! I think he totally looks like a Wright baby. I don't know what it is but both your boys look like a Wright to me and so does your brother's little boy! And in case you were wondering...I mean that as a a good thing, Wright babies are cute!
I love him! He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him when you come for Kaylinn's shower. I absolutely love the little suit so much that I want to go buy one for Carter. He just looks so handsome in it.
Post a Comment