Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Crafty
I always try to do something fun once or twice a week that is different and allows Macade and I to spend some good time together. Today we made Catepillars. He loved doing the glue and picking the different colors. He is so proud of his crafts he likes to have them displayed on the fireplace!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
He is so cute! I love the concentration. He is looking more and more like you. I love it!
Very Cute! I think I need to start doing crafty things with Grant- and for myself:) Looks like a lot of fun!
Those catapillars are a great idea! So cute! Mind if I still the idea? :) You are a great mom!!! And McCade looks so cute and big!
A Heck tessa, adorable!!!
You let your child use a hot glue gun??? He's seems to know what he's doing though. Super cute!!!
I love Macade. He is so cute. I love that you try to do cute little projects with him. Where do you get your ideas?
Post a Comment