Monday, March 16, 2009

KAYLINN--18 DAYS

I headed down to California this weekend for Kaylinn's Bridal Shower. it was so much fun to see her and celebrate this very exciting and very long awaited time! She is so happy I love being around her. I can honestly say i don't remember ever seeing her this happy, except when she is with me of course;-) It was a quick trip so that Macade could stay home with Cory over the weekend. What a special time. And i was so bad at pictures i did not capture any of the great weekend!

Except--of the cute little cousins. Lesley and I were having way too much fun taking pictures of the cuties of the house! Carter was born small and Braxton was born big, so put them together they look the same age even thought Carter is 2 months older. It makes us laugh! They are so cute together though!

3 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

That is so funny that they are about the same size! They totally look related! So cute!

Kaylinn said...

Eeek...I'm totally counting. And I totally love the blog post. You're on top of it.

ramirezinthesun said...

hmmm.. I cant tell them apart in the second picture.. How do you have such big babies when you are so tiny?