I just have to express my excitment. Braxton is now 5 1/2 weeks old and last night he slept 8 hours:-) Macade was sleeping through the night at about 6 weeks so i am praying and praying that God blesses me with that miracle again! I love the Babywise program. it has not failed me yet!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yay for sleeping babies at night! That is a miracle!
I don't know what I will do if this baby isn't a sleeper.....you know how our family is.
YAAAYY FOR BABYWISE. I feel so aweful for moms when I overheard them talking about how their baby still doesn't sleep through the night. Our hometeacher was just talking yesterday about how their youngest still gets up every hour or so at night, he is 7 months old. I want to give everyone a copy of the book, but I don't want to be one more annoying person with advise. So glad you have it. LOVE TONS!!
Isn't it great when they sleep through the night? You almost forget how amazing it is to sleep that long. And you will have to share this Babywise thing with me when I have another baby (which is not any time soon!!)
Post a Comment