Friday, March 13, 2009

We Are Made To Forget!

Obviously God programmed us to forget about the many negatives of child bearing so that we will continue to do so. Today i am trying to pack some clothes to head down to my sisters bridal shower in Cali. Of course i want to feel cute considering i will be next to my all so beautiful sister i have to look some what presentable! Trying on some of cutest shirts i find that none fit. it is not because of the extra little chub that still lingers on my hips, tummy and love handles that the diet has not yet hit. But it is the ENORMOUS boobs that God has blessed me with this child. Nothing fits around these monsters. They either pull the shirt funny or makes the long shirt not so long because the extra fabric to make it long is now used to cover the oh so wonderful mountains on my chest! Oh the joy of breastfeeding! Lets just say that we are programmed to forget these things otherwise why would we do it again!!!

4 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

I remember still, but then they go away, and are even smaller than before you were pregnant (for me at least). Sad. THe things we do to our bodies for children! I had to buy a few "in-between" shirts for that awkward stage. Good luck!

Kaylinn said...

I am still laughing. I can't believe you said "boobs" online. I can't believe you think I'm prettier than you. Remember High School, I'm still in that phase. :) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I PLEASE laugh out loud and disrupt this class!

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Whoa! So I take it your sis is getting married!?!? Congrats to her! I never did meet her, but heard all about her from you and even went on her blog! She sounds so fun--I can't believe you didnt post the exciting news! Oh, and your boob story was so funny!loL! Guess now is the time to buy a bikini, since you could fill in the top quite easily! HA! Better yet, I should be the one buying one, since I certainly couldn't fill it up normally! :-)

Michele said...

ha ha ha, tessa you crack me up. so honest and brave! fortunately/unfortunately the huge boobs don't last forever. i just dried up and now im smaller than i ever remember being before?? crazy the things our bodies do.