Braxton was blessed today. Cory gave a beautiful blessing. His family was able to come down for it which meant so much to me. It is so nice to have some family close by to share these special times with. We were able to find a blessing outfit that matched Macades little suit. So they both wore it but Macade was out of his too fast to catch a picture. I will have to get one next sunday with both of them!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So cute! I want you to take a cute pic of Preston like the one of Braxton in the blanket! We are living in WA now, did I tell you? We have plans to be over in your neck of the woods the weekend of the 20th! Email me if you get a minute, and maybe we can meet up and introduce the two babies! :-) More details to come when I know them!
Post a Comment