Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hair Do's

Ok, so if you know me then you know that i started to style Macade's hair when he was 3 months. Well Braxton is coming up on his 3 month mark and i decided to start doing his hair. I spike Macade's because it is bone straight like mine. Braxton's has some curl in it like his Daddy so i styled it a little different. And so the Pretty Boys continue!!! Macade fell of the bench in our backyard, hence the scratches on his head. And he is due for a serious hair cut. I cut the boys hair tomorrow but i wanted a picture now!!

Here is Macade totally cheesing it. They are so cute together. Such pals!

Macade put his arm around Braxton all by himself. So cute!
My favorite 3 month old!

4 comments:

Andrea M said...

Those boys of yours have got to be the cutest brothers EVER !! I really enjoy your blog and look at it every day to see if there is something new. You and your family are such a neat addition to our Ward. Keep the pictures coming. You are a great Mom.

The Kenyons said...

Those are some seriosly cute boys you've got there!

Kaylinn said...

Oh Tessa!! Such cute pics. Even with Macade cheezin it, they are still totally adoreable! LOVE IT!

Lesley Wright said...

I love that you were able to get your boys to pose like that. They are so adorable. I love that Macade has totaly straight hair and Braxton has curly hair. It is cute that Braxton's hair is curly already. That is cool you took your boys to a baseball game. Did you have anyone give you advice that it was too late (or cold) for them to be out?