Friday, May 29, 2009

A Week Away

A Memorial Service was held in my Daddy's honor on Tuesday, May 19 in Clayton CA. It was a beautiful service. On Wednesday we drove up to Utah where his final resting place would be and had his final Funeral with Family and and dear friends of his. (Pictures to come). After the Funeral we headed up to our dear friends Kathy Kay and Barrie's cabin in utah just to get away and be together as a family and try to recover from our loss. It was a wonderful time together!
Kaylinn and Me ready to Ride the 4-wheelers!!
Cory and me Riding
We rode up to look down on Park City. it was absolutly beautiful! Park City behind us
Roasting marshmellow's Macade's first S'more. Sharing with the Dog!

My Hilarious Brother-in-law, Mark, had a little accident with his Mallow!

3 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

Funny I did not know that a picture was taken of Mark and his gotee. Hilarious! I LOVED our get-together. It was much needed.

markmorrell said...

Much needed indeed. Hopefully there are many more in the future and hopefully we can find other items to use as facial hair.

The Kammeyers said...

Great post, Tessa! Aaron and I LOVE Park City! (And Kaylinn and I first "bonded" in PC during the Sundance Film Festival). Good times! :) Glad you all were able to get away for some much-needed R & R. Big Hugs!