Monday, May 18, 2009

Jonathan Carl Wright

It pains me to write this post. My family and I have tried to prepare for this day for a long time now. My Father was diagnosed with terminal Liver Cancer on August 3, 2007. They gave him 3 months to live. 21 months, an incredible fight, and amazing faith Jonathan Carl Wright passed away on Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 8:48 pm.

So to my Daddy. He will be deeply missed. I love him always and forever.

To an amazing Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Grandfather, and one of my BEST friends.

Jonathan Carl Wright
August 11, 1953-May 17, 2009

17 comments:

Charla Ann said...

Tessa, my heart and prayers are with you and your family. *Hug*

Kendra Leigh said...

Thinking of you lots. So sorry for your loss.

ramirezinthesun said...

Tessa, I am so sorry. I am so thankful we have the gospel in our lives and we know life is more than just this earthly time. I love you and you and your family are in our prayers.

Diana said...

He will definitely be missed. I was so sad to hear the news, you are in our prayers. I love you!

Spring said...

Tessa, I am truly so sorry. I never met your parents, but knowing how amazing you turned out I bet he was an amazing person. I love ya lots, and my heart goes out to you.

Brittany said...

Oh Tessa, I am so sorry. I hope the gospel can be a comfort to you and your family. We'll be thinking of you, call me if you need someone to talk to.

Erica said...

I'm so sorry Tessa. Your dad was such an amazing man and such a great example. You are in our prayers.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Tessa, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I wish I lived closer and could give you a big hug during such a difficult time!
I am guessing you'll be in Cali this weekend, which stinks, since we'll be over and were hoping to see you. BTW, that is so crazy that you know my friend Spring Earl (McDonald). We went to high school together.

Celeste Pearson said...

Tessa I'm so sorry! Let me know if you need anything - food, babysitting, whatever. Your family will be in our prayers!

Heidi Prince said...

Tessa and Cory, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Tessa, my heart goes out to you and your family at this time. Whether you have time to try and prepare or it's all of a sudden, it's a hard time in ones life. I love you and my prayers are with you! If you need to talk about anything I'm always here. Love you!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Tessa, my heart goes out to you and your family at this time. Whether you have time to try and prepare or it's all of a sudden, it's a hard time in ones life. I love you and my prayers are with you! If you need to talk about anything I'm always here. Love you!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Tessa, my heart goes out to you and your family at this time. Whether you have time to try and prepare or it's all of a sudden, it's a hard time in ones life. I love you and my prayers are with you! If you need to talk about anything I'm always here. Love you!

The Kammeyers said...

Tessa, My prayers are with you & your wonderful family! Aaron & I wish we could be back in town in time for the funeral. Know that there are many people thinking of you guys!

Michele said...

tessa, i love you and your inspiring faith. your family will be so blessed for having to endure such heartbreak. you and your family are in my prayers.

Johnsons8 said...

Tessa and Cory,
The Johnsons send their love to you and your family during this most difficult time of loss and sorrow.

Dani Dooley said...

Love you Tessa. You are in my prayers.