Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pacific Science Center

On Saturday we headed out to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. It is just a big "museum" with lots of hands on things for kids. I got some pictures but Macade was going so fast between things since there was so much to do it was hard for me to capture good pictures. We met up with Cory's parents and enjoyed a day out. Macade loved it. We will definitly be heading back this summer!
Macade touching a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach! He is braver than mom!!!

Flying out in Space!

Working a Tractor. He had to pick up the Metal Balls with Grandpa Ross

Cory riding a bike with Braxton. He loved it, by the look on his face. Cory on the other hand had to go very fast to get him to smile and as you can see was in some pain!!

The family outside by the Whale Tail fountain!

"Practice makes perfect"

4 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

So cute! I can't wait to take family pictures. I think I've already said that. You have the cutest little family! What a great day for an outing!

Lesley Wright said...

Looks like so much fun! I have the cutest nephews. You are a cute family love the picture by the whale tail.

Heidi Prince said...

oh man! your son is even more brave than me! not enough money in the world could get me to touch that bug!

Celeste Pearson said...

Holy blogging! I don't check it for a week and you go posting like crazy! :) The science center is so fun - I haven't even thought of taking my kids there! What a great idea! And I'm way excited to try your cake - bundt cakes look so fancy!!