Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Want for Christmas....

This is the first year we are actually explaining Santa and Macade is picking it up fast. I explained that Santa brings presents to kids who are good and make their mom and dad happy. After explaining this he turns to me and says, "Mama, Santa bring Macade train?" So now when he gets praise for doing something good he says, "Santa present, Santa bring Macade train!" It is so cute.
At the ward party he was so excited to sit on Santa's lap. (the picture does not show the excitment) He ran up to him and jumped on his lap and said, "Santa, Macade want train!" So of course, "Santa" has bought him a train and i can not wait to see him open it!!!

3 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

OK, so that is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to do that with our kids! That's so exciting. He's such a doll.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

At the ward party you ran up to Santa or Macade did? :-) I am guessing it is a typo and that is was Macade. I am impressed that he has caught on so quickly! We are still working on it with Tanner, but at least he seems to have gotten past last year's Santa-phobia!

Kaylinn said...

Oh my gosh TEssa, that is the CUTEST thing EVER! Love it!!!!