I have a huge list of things to do before the baby comes and seems i don't have enough time to do it all. Potty training was one that HAD to be checked off before the little one arrives! It was about a 6 day process from day one and Macade is able to potty on his own. 3 days he has gone with no accidents. He can tell us he needs to go and other times he needs to be prompted. But when prompted he does not resist and always goes. We are still working on the BM's but the initial training is complete. it was one of my goals and now i will not have to diaper two kids! That is a HUGE bonus! Way to go me!

Day 4, 5 and 6 count:
# of wet accidents: 0!!!!!
# of BM accidents: 2

Day 4, 5 and 6 count:
# of wet accidents: 0!!!!!
# of BM accidents: 2






2 comments:
Hurray! Macade is so smart, I knew you could do it.
WOW, WOW, WOW, seriously Tessa that is amazing. I always hear people say it takes 3 hard days to train a child and then you are done. I never believed them. You are my proof. And I didn't realize Macade is only 25 months old. ARE YOU SERIOUS! Usually boys take so much longer. Sierra is three and if she in not fast enough she still has accidents. But like everything in motherhood I really think it comes down to sticking with it and hard work. You are amazing!!I knew you would be. (Oh and I LOVED your Christmas card)
Post a Comment