Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day!

Well the temp has dropped here in Lakewood drastically. With the wind, snow and cold i feel i am back in Rexburg:) It does not get over 30 degrees and the snow just keeps coming. This was the first time Macade was introduced to snow. He loves it. We woke up from our nap on Sunday to our yard covered in snow and it still falling. So i bundled the little guy up and let him have yet another adventure. Cold? Yes, but well worth it!

Macade all bundled up!
Just having fun!!

Helping Daddy shovel.

3 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

So lucky. I wish it was snowing here! It's close! But it's not snowing. How fun is that!

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Such a great experience for Macade. I can't believe it is that cold there. Super fun!

Kaylinn said...

I didn't know it snowed there! That is so fun. It IS like Rexburg. Fabulous!