Ok so about a week ago Cory and I decided it was time to start potty training Macade. He is a bright and intellegent little boy and likes to sit on the potty. It has been hard for me because those of you who know me i like to see immediate results. if i don't see them i get very frustrated and tend to give up. Well with lots of prayers, counting, and breathing i have made it through day number one. And i must say it was a pretty successful day.
Here is the Count:
Wet Accidents: 3!!!
Poop Accidents: 1
# of times He went in the Potty: 3
# of times he sat on the potty: 16
And this included a trip to the store with no accidents and a potty sitting time. YEAH!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is seriously really really great. It took us several months. The only adise is don't get hooked on pull-ups. I loved them at first because Sierra thought they were panties but then realized they were basically diapers. So we had to just cold turkey to panties. Best of luck!!!
TEssa! You're post makes me laugh. Be sure to post days 2 and 3. I love this. I especially laughed at the # of times SAT on the potty. SO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment