Friday, December 12, 2008

Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

I love christmas. I love the spirit of it all, the lights and the decorations. I came home from California and put all my fall decor away and pulled out the christmas "stuff" as Macade calls it! Its true, its just a bunch of stuff but it makes the house so festive and we love it. We went and got our tree this year, just as we do every year and Macade helped me decorate it like he did last year. (Of course with my decorating OCD i had to fix some things he did:) I have the whole house decorated but only took pictures of the fireplace and tree! Macade makes sure that i turn the lights on tree every morning when we wake up. Love It! Merry Christmas everyone!

Macade helping with the tree

Putting on some ornaments

Final Product!

2 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Oh it's so beautiful! I love the christmas time too! We just got our tree last night. I'll have some pictures up shortly. Miss you.

Kaylinn said...

Oh TEssa--your christmas house IS so cute! You do a great job! I need to post the picture of my christmas decorations...there aren't a ton, but Mark and I did okay! Love it!