Ma and Pa singing up a little Karaoke
After a wonderful weekend Cory drove back home for work and I joined the fam on a drive down to California for a long week stay with them. It was time that i will cherish forever. Thanks to a wonderful mother who bought one way tickets for Macade and myself we were able to be with them all and make wonderful memories. Thanks again mom for that priceless time with you guys. I wish it happened more often!
Macade and the Grove park in downtown ClaytonMacade playing marbles with Uncle Dave
Macade helping Grandma in the Yard with the leaves. He had so much fun playing in the big pile of leaves.






2 comments:
How nice to see you on our blog, Tessa! I often hear about your happenings through Kaylinn, as we chat all the time. :) I just have to say, Macade is pretty much the cutest little boy ever! I loved seeing him those couple times I was up in Washington. ADORABLE. :)
Those leaves look like fun. I would have jumped in them too. I'm glad you had an awesome and memorable time with your family and that Macade got to go too. See you tomorrow - yeah for Primary!
Post a Comment